Project: Vogue Codes 2018
Services: Internal Communications, External Communications, Event Management, Strategy, Stakeholder Management
Delivering Vogue Codes 2018
For the third year running, in partnership with Vogue Australia, we helped Westpac deliver Vogue Codes – an annual series of events aimed at empowering women to choose roles and careers in technology.
Help breaks the code
Westpac is dedicated to creating a future workforce that is diverse, equal and confident.
Recognising that STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) skills are at the core of its every day operations, and that the need for these skills is already in deficit, particularly for women; Westpac's Group Technology team has been leading the way with a number of initiatives in the STEM advocacy and gender equality space.
So for Vogue Codes 2018, Westpac wanted to expand its focus to light the path for the next generation of female scientists, engineers and mathematicians, as well as technologists.
Enspire helped Westpac build on the great work they're doing and leverage the momentum of the previous two Vogue Codes events, under the tagline, Help breaks the code.
The Enspire touch
In 2018, we managed Westpac's Vogue Codes partnership across seven events:
- Vogue Codes Summit – Sydney & Melbourne
- Vogue Codes Live – Sydney (x2) & Melbourne
- Vogue Codes Kids – Sydney
- Vogue Codes Breakfast Series - Sydney
- Promoted Westpac’s message through digital and print advertising and social media
- Engaged employees and shared the Vogue Codes journey through Westpac Group’s internal communications channels
- Worked in partnership with internal and external stakeholders
- Created interactive guest experiences and gift bags